Kutlass NF800 Nitrile Foam Coated Gloves
Kevlar, Steel fibres and Nitrile combine to create robust Cut Level 5 gloves
- Machine knitted from a mixture of DuPont™ Kevlar®, stainless steel and other blended synthetic yarns to produce a highly cut resistant glove
- Nitrile foam coating produces enhanced grip in dry, wet and oily situations
- Elasticated wrist for a secure fit and to prent debris entering the glove
- The Sanitized® hygiene function brings increased freshness, comfort and protection
- Excellent dexterity and durability creates a long lasting glove suitable for numerous hazardous applications
- Compliant with EN420 and EN388 (4532)
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 5
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 3
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 2
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
Comfortable with plenty of feel. Not tested cut resistance - yet!