- Provides a level of user comfort not often associated with Cut Level 5 resistance gloves
- Polyurethane coated palm and fingertips provides excellent dexterity and grip whilst offering cut resistance and protection from a range of chemicals
- Offer good protection against abrasion and tearing in dry handling conditions
- Ideal for applications that involve handling items with sharp edges
- Choose from small, medium, large and extra large sizes- view our size guide here to find the right size for you!
- Sold in single pairs - the more you buy the more you save! See our pricing structure below
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 5
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 2
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
Good fit, hard wearing.
We use these gloves in our warehouse. Great fit and protection.
We use these gloves in our warehouse. They fit really well and protect from sharps etc.
Slightly lesser protection than the 500 but good non the less.
Excellent when using knives and sharp tools.
We use them for knife cutting and we have tested them as well and have given pairs to our warehouse to try and one other branch