Lightweight Kevlar Gloves
Tough and versatile gloves are suitable for dry handling tasks
- Kevlar gloves offer good resistance to cuts and excellent protection from tears
- Lightweight gloves can be used as basic cut resistant gloves or liners under more substantial gloves
- Gloves are ambidextrous for improved economy
- Suitable for a wide array of dry handling tasks
- Thin, yet strong construction provides high dexterity for precise tasks while ensuring hand is protected
- Conforms to BS EN 407 Flammability (1-4): Resistance Leavel 3 Contact Heat (1-4): Resistance Level 1
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 1
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 2
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 2
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
- Next Day Delivery available when ordered before 4pm
- We offer a number of delivery options from just £4.95
- Next Day Delivery is Free when your basket value is over £50
I got these for someone who is dyspraxic. Whilst it's just a fancy name for clumsy, it's a real issue. Now, with these lightweight Kevlar gloves they can slice and dice without worrying.
I'd thoroughly recommend them.