Tough and versatile gloves are suitable for dry handling tasks
- Kevlar gloves offer good resistance to cuts and excellent protection from tears
- Lightweight gloves can be used as basic cut resistant gloves or liners under more substantial gloves
- Gloves are ambidextrous for improved economy
- Suitable for a wide array of dry handling tasks
- Thin, yet strong construction provides high dexterity for precise tasks while ensuring hand is protected
- Sold in single pairs, and available in a variety of sizes – choose from small, medium, large and extra large
- Also available in medium weight and heavyweight variations
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 1
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 2
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 2
Thermal data in accordance with BS EN 407:
- Flammability (1-4): Resistance Level 3
- Contact Heat (1-4): Resistance Level 1
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
I got these for someone who is dyspraxic. Whilst it's just a fancy name for clumsy, it's a real issue. Now, with these lightweight Kevlar gloves they can slice and dice without worrying.
I'd thoroughly recommend them.