UCI Light Weight Gloves
Lightweight knitted glove with an elasticated cuff offers comfort and increased resistance to cuts and tears
- Machine knitted 13 gauge glove offers good resistance to cuts and excellent protection from tears
- Can be used on its own or as a heat resistant liner under other style of glove or gauntlet
- Economical and versatile glove suitable for most dry handling tasks; gloves can be worn on either hand
- Elasticated cuff offers improved comfort and holds the glove in place during prolonged use
- Dextrous construction allows you to perform delicate or precise tasks without removing the gloves
- Gloves are heat resistant to EN407 (31XXXX) for contact heat up to 100C
- Compliant with EN420 and EN388:2016 (X142B)
- Material Content: 100% DuPont™ Kevlar® (13gg).
- Kevlar® and DuPont™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Pay as little as £3.70 per pair when you buy in our case quantities below
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
- Next Day Delivery available when ordered before 4:30pm
- We offer a number of delivery options from just £4.95
- Next Day Delivery is Free when your basket value is over £50
I got these for someone who is dyspraxic. Whilst it's just a fancy name for clumsy, it's a real issue. Now, with these lightweight Kevlar gloves they can slice and dice without worrying.
I'd thoroughly recommend them.
Reviewed By: Anonymous Item Reviewed: UCI Light Weight Gloves