UCI Light Weight Kevlar Gloves
Lightweight knitted Kevlar glove with an elasticated cuff offers comfort and increased resistance to cuts and tears
- Machine knitted 13 gauge glove offers good resistance to cuts and excellent protection from tears
- Can be used on its own or as a heat resistant liner under other style of glove or gauntlet
- Economical and versatile glove suitable for most dry handling tasks; gloves can be worn on either hand
- Elasticated cuff offers improved comfort and holds the glove in place during prolonged use
- Dextrous construction allows you to perform delicate or precise tasks without removing the gloves
- Gloves are heat resistant to EN407 (31XXXX) for contact heat up to 100C
- Compliant with EN420 and EN388 (1242)
Pay as little as £3.00 per pair when you buy in our case quantities below
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 1
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 2
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 2
Thermal data in accordance with BS EN 407:
- Flammability (1-4): Resistance Level 3
- Contact Heat (1-4): Resistance Level 1
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
I got these for someone who is dyspraxic. Whilst it's just a fancy name for clumsy, it's a real issue. Now, with these lightweight Kevlar gloves they can slice and dice without worrying.
I'd thoroughly recommend them.