Seamless knit for strength and durability with a fingerless design specifically for delicate operations
- Multipurpose, versatile glove that can be used in an array of dry handling applications
- Boasts a soft PVC dotting to the face as an addition to enhance grip
- Manufactured from 13 gauge mono-filament nylon
- Available in Small, Medium, and Large sizes - view our size guide here to find the right size for you!
- Sold in single pairs - the more you buy the more you save! See our pricing structure below
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 2
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 1
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 1
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
going to use these on holiday for same purpose as above wheelchair self propel they give me better grip
First impression is that they are a good glove. Hopefully they will last a reasonable length of time.
We are a lampshade manufacturer and the gloves are great for handling the fabrics and glues, especially as they are fingerless