Matrix Fingerless Gloves
All round fingerless safety glove combines excellent protection with high levels of dexterity
- Manufactured with a quality Seamless Nylon Liner to ensure user comfort
- Seamless Nylon Shell and Polyurethane coating provides excellent protection against abrasions
- Snug fit and three open finger design for maximum dexterity
- Provide effective protection in dry conditions as well as in dirty, clean and oily environments
- Ideal for use within construction, automotive, assembly, utility and engineering industries
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 3
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 1
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 1
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
- Next Day Delivery available when ordered before 4pm
- We offer a number of delivery options from just £4.95
- Next Day Delivery is Free when your basket value is over £50
great for protecting my skin but keeping fingertip feel [and the long thumb v helpful for my arthritis]
Have stitches in hand but need to work so the protection given was necessary. Of adequate quality for the price, so pleased with purchase. Lots of other gloves on offer so will recommend to workmates and friends.
Hardly used but will meet general barge operation needs/duty
going to use these for gripping my wheelchair making it easier to self propel
Use all the time on site.
Perfect for me and also lightweight.
good value comfortable and fairly strong
Great for trades people who like the fingers ends open to do fiddly stuff