Tough and extremely low linting gloves made from 13 gauge mono-filament nylon with PVC dots for outstanding grip
- A useful and versatile general purpose dotted Nylon glove with a knitted wrist for added user comfort
- Made from 100% 13 gauge Nylon to provide additional ventilation
- Close fitting design offers high levels of dexterity for precise and delicate tasks
- PVC dotting on the front of the gloves provides improved dry grip and abrasion resistance
- Durable construction and design gives gloves a long lifetime for increased economy
- Ideal for a wide range of tasks including light general handling, assembly product protection and packing
- Available in small, medium, large and extra large sizes
- Sold in single pairs - the more you buy the more you save! See our pricing structure below
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 2
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 1
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 1
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
- Next Day Delivery available when ordered before 4pm
- We offer a number of delivery options from just £4.95
- Next Day Delivery is Free when your basket value is over £50
I use the product to protect my hands whilst out on collection, keeps my hands clean and warm
Keep my hands clean and smooth.
Ideal for handling boxes, protects hands from card board cuts. Wash well and last a long time.
I use these gloves for packing out products in the chilled section of a shop.Great grips and very comfortable.
Good quality, value for money product. Will recommend to work colleagues.
They are prefect
I use for all light duty work. Last well with a lot of abuse and service second to none.
these gloves last for quite awhile. they are very comfortable, and the grip is first rate, i always wash mine after working the week, no problems with the result, would not buy from anyone eles
comfortable lightweight glove with grip for use in the machine shop carrying timber and board material.
I use these gloves during cutting and sioring logs
Used for mechanics. Seem okay so far.
Good for handling heavy dirty items
Good quality low priced gloves. I use these gloves at work for packaging and shelf fillings. Excellent grip and comfort.
Just what I wanted
I use the gloves to work in a chiller excellent grip on them would recommend to anyone needed this kind of glove
Comfortable to wear and work in
Ideal for shelf filling
Quality product. For warehouse use, good hand protection
good product, good sizes,very comfortable and long lasting.
I am going to use them for walking a the West Coast Trail in Canada, involving 60 wooden ladders which are likely to be rough.
Used these gloves before, very grippy for woodworking purposes.
Shop replenishment, very good quality