A top quality gripper glove featuring a fleecy lining keeping hands warm and comfortable in cold conditions
- Revolutionary injection moulded thermoplastic rubber on palm and knuckle area provides outstanding resistance to abrasion
- Extreme levels of grip mean less force is required, hence less exertion from your hands
- Tread pattern offers excellent dry grip
- Pre curved palm and finger construction conforms to the natural shape of a hand
- A popular choice of glove for outdoor workouts and obstacle course racing events such as Tough Mudder
- Available in medium, large and extra large sizes
- Sold in single pairs - the more you buy the more you save! See our pricing structure below
- View our size guide here to find the right size for you!
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 2
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 3
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 1
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
Used for obstacle course racing in extreme cold. Good thick glove, but hands will sweat inside them so remove ends of fingers to help reduce this.
Replenishing frozen and -25 conditions. Very good