Premium quality glove with a special porous foamed nitrile coating allows moisture and oil to be conducted away from the contact surface for much improved grip
- Unique and innovative breathable nitrile coating provides excellent dry and oily grip by directing liquid away from the contact area
- Durable construction is amazingly lightweight and provides outstanding dexterity and good dry grip
- Ideal for protection against common solvents, oils, greases, acids, alkalis and animal fats
- Lightweight and close fitting with snug knitted wrist for high levels of user comfort during use
- Versatile gloves ideal for light detailed assembly, inspection, light fabrication and small parts handling involving oily items
- Choose from small, medium, large and extra large sizes - view our size guide here to find the right size for you!
- Sold in single pairs - the more you buy the more you save! See pricing structure below
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 3
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 1
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 3
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 1