Standard Welders Gauntlets
A high quality, traditional red welders gauntlet with a minimum leather thickness of 1.0mm
- Cotton lined cuff with a soft comfortable fleecy glove lining provides exceptional user comfort
- Partial welting to the seams and finger tips and self hemmed
- Typical applications: welding, grinding, moderate heat protection and protecting against small splashes of hot metal
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 1
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 3
Data in accordance with BS EN 407 for thermal risks:
- Burning Behaviour (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Contact Heat (1-4): Resistance Level 1
- Convective Heat (1-4): Resistance Level 3
- Small Metal splashes (1-4): Resistance Level 4
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
- Next Day Delivery available when ordered before 4pm
- We offer a number of delivery options from just £4.95
- Next Day Delivery is Free when your basket value is over £50
i use the gloves on multi fuel stove very hot ideal gloves for this job
Given to students for protection in Engineering workshop
I use these for working in the countryside with brambles thorn trees and nettles and they do a great job
I will recommend it to my business partners
Perfect for using with the wood burner.
Using gloves to handle hot machine parts.
Excellent product at an equally excellent price. Prompt delivery.
Brilliant for keeping the thorns out!
Great for pulling brambles! Also good for use with a pizza oven.
great for protecting hands and forearms when cutting hedges
Product used in factory