Volcano Heat Resistant Gauntlet
100% Kevlar heavyweight gauntlet – withstands contact temperatures up to 350°c
- Contact Temperature: Level 3 for contact heat, can withstand temperatures of 350ºC
- Comfort: The knitted construction gives a degree of comfort, flexibility and dexterity not normally associated with such protection levels
- Cut Resistant: Kevlar® provides increased protection against cuts, slashes and abrasion
- Heat Resistant: Provides good protection against heat
- Ideal for use in glass manufacturing, steel handling and bakery work
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 2
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 5
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 1
Data in accordance with BS EN 407 for thermal risks:
- Burning Behaviour (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Contact Heat (1-4): Resistance Level 3
- Convective Heat (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Radiant Heat (1-4): Resistance Level 3
- Small Splashes of Molten Metal (1-4): Resistance Level 2
- Large Splashes of Molten Metal (1-4): Resistance Level 0
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
Used with our heat shrink gun
I would recommend this to anyone dealing with high temperature items. It is a high quality that does just what it is said to do.