Patented knuckle coating on a hardwearing yet flexible, nitrile undercoat provides a waterproof glove with exceptional grip in wet and oily conditions
- Grip and dexterity is further enhanced thanks to a close fitting style
- Includes a sanitised hygiene function that keeps the glove fresh and odour free throughout usage
- Features a fully flared cuff to protect the wrist area and allow for easy donning and removal
- Class leading abrasion resistance creates a long lasting work glove
- The perfect glove for the general handling of wet and oily items. An ideal choice for mechanics, light metal fabrication and marine, automotive and aerospace industries
- Choose from medium, large and extra large sizes- view our size guide here to find the right size for you!
- Sold in single pairs - the more you buy the more you save! See our pricing structure below
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 1
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 3
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 1