Patented knuckle coating on a hardwearing yet flexible, nitrile undercoat provides a waterproof glove with exceptional grip in wet and oily conditions
- Grip and dexterity is further enhanced thanks to a close fitting style
- Includes a sanitised hygiene function that keeps the glove fresh and odour free throughout usage
- Features a fully flared cuff to protect the wrist area and allow for easy donning and removal
- Class leading abrasion resistance creates a long lasting work glove
- The perfect glove for the general handling of wet and oily items. An ideal choice for mechanics, light metal fabrication and marine, automotive and aerospace industries
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 1
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 3
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 1
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
This glove was exactly what I needed for tiling Waterproof glove that still transfers a really good feel through the glove Very happy