HexArmor Sharpsmaster HV 7082 Gloves
Highest needlestick resistance available provided by the triple layering of SuperFabric brand material
- Single-glove needle solution with incredible dexterity and comfort
- Highest level of cut resistance on the palm area keeps you protected
- Knitted elasticated cuff ensures a secure fit and easy donning
- Hi Vis design for added safety and identification, perfect for warehouses and night workers
- Flat nitrile three-quarter knuckle coating for comfort and dexterity
- Typical Applications: Sharps, needlestick protection, refuse, recycling, sheet glass handling, fabrication
- Comply with EN420 and EN388 (4533)
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 5
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 3
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 3
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
Good quality product for use in handling metal machining swarf.
Good quality needle resistant gloves. Used in Hostel setting for picking up sharps.