Premier Washable 2-Ply Face Coverings
Non-medical face coverings help you to meet government guidance, and do your part to ensure essential medical PPE is reserved for the healthcare professionals who need it the most
- Double layer fabric face covering, suitable for general social and workplace use
- Fabric binding allows the product to be washed and reused again, simply wash at 60C and let dry naturally
- Soft cotton fabric is designed to be worn over ears to keep in place and fit close to the face, providing a comfortable and secure fit
- 2 layers of single jersey fabric, with extra inner loop option if a tighter fit is needed
- Silvadur™ 930 Antimicrobial finish on outer inhibits the growth of microbes to offer protection, durability and freshness
- Zelan™ R3 / Teflon EcoElite™ water repellent finish on outer fabric layer protects the covering from bad weather
- Please note that this is not medical PPE and makes no assurances that it can prevent transmission or infection of disease and viruses
- Remove and do not use if you are suffering breathing difficulties
- It is recommended that you wash this product before use
- Available in Black, Dark Grey, Navy, Red, Royal Blue and White colours
- One Size fits all
Face coverings are now compulsory for use on all forms of public transport and in a wide range of enclosed public spaces. This includes staff and customers in retail environments as well as bar staff, waiters and non-seated customers in bars, pubs and restaurants. Those failing to comply with the new rules could face fines of up to £200 for a first offence.
From Monday 9th November, pupils and teachers at secondary schools in England must wear face masks in communal areas, outside of classrooms, where social distancing cannot be maintained.