A Premium Version of the Classic Canadian style Rigger Glove
- Heavy duty version of the single palm glove
- Reinforced double palm and index finger for extra protection in rugged work conditions
- Ideal for general manual handling tasks
- Soft fleece palm lining for increased wearer comfort
- Rubberised cuff for increased strength and protection
- Image for illustrative purposes only - colours may vary slightly
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 3
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 1
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 2
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 1
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
- Next Day Delivery available when ordered before 4pm
- We offer a number of delivery options from just £4.95
- Next Day Delivery is Free when your basket value is over £50
These were better than expected. Much thicker and sturdier than standard.
Seem good quality, only used them for 2 days so early but looking good thus far.
good product, which I use for gardening
Used for brick demolition
I use these gloves for gardening and general maintenance around the home. They have proved to be hard wearing and comfortable.
Good fit constant with the selected size. Good grip palms and should give protection when handling oil and greasy items
These are very basic gloves but look suitable for most domestic outdoor work, from general gardening to paving etc. Really great value compared to leading brands...and hopefully they'll be durable (but they're only 10% of the price of leading brands so they're almost 'disposable')
Used by truck driver for various tasks.so far,so good. ...
great value, good all round gloves I use for gardening, digging, moving bricks, also when using ropes
Gloves used for civil engineering work on heritage railway. Robust quality offering good protection to hands
a decent thickness of leather in the key areas and large size gloves so movement is not restricted