- A superior quality rigger glove made from 1 to 1.2mm thick leather with a heavy red drill backing
- Pasted cuff, leather wing thumb and first finger with an elasticated back and leather knuckle protection
- Comfort is further improved by a soft fleece lining on the front of the palm and fingers
- Ideal for traditional general purpose industrial applications
- Available in a standard mens size - view our size guide here to find the right size for you!
- Sold in single pairs - the more you buy the more you save! See our pricing structure below
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 3
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 1
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 2
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
- Next Day Delivery available when ordered before 4pm
- We offer a number of delivery options from just £4.95
- Next Day Delivery is Free when your basket value is over £50
Good rugged gloves
Good well priced products
gloves very hard wearing. used for work on heritage railway
I use this gloves for pruning thorny plants and for general heavy landscaping. Good hand protection.
Good quality item.
Ideal general purpose gloves for HGV drivers
Good quality gloves and not expensive.
I use these gloves for gardening and general maintenance around the home. They have proved to be hard wearing and comfortable.
With running our own HGV business we get through loads of these gloves they are fantastic quality and excellent value for money and wow what a fast delivery service ... Highly recommended to all
Good overall service
Excellent service good value.
Items arrived on time and in perfect condition and were as described.
use a lot of gloves at work seems easy to get them here
Reasonable quality suitable for gardeners
very good gloves
Used for strapping down machinery on Lorry trailers. Heavy work and the gloves cope well .a good price too
Use in the haulage industry. Tough and durable.