Grip It Oil C5 Gloves
Exceptional performance and reliability with maximum EN388 scores in all areas
- A superior lightweight double-dipped glove offering an unrivalled oil grip and maximum cut resistance
- Two layers of nitrile foam coating provide ultimate gripping ability
- Made from a combination of high performance polyethylene and glass fibre, this glove is light, flexible and very comfortable
- Maximum grip in wet and oily conditions is achieved by infusing microfoam bubbles into the nitrile coating
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 5
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 4
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
- Next Day Delivery available when ordered before 4pm
- We offer a number of delivery options from just £4.95
- Next Day Delivery is Free when your basket value is over £50
I use the product to attach hydralic pipes on a trailer, once or twice a day. very messy as oil pours out. Used once so far and found grips well on slippery surfaces, though not soaked through yet. on first impression/use I would recommend to anyone handling oily products that need gripping. good quality, well made.