Green Cut Resistant Gloves - 48 Pairs
This Cut Level 5 glove provides the maximum EN388 scores for abrasion, cut, tear and puncture resistance
- A seamless cut resistant liner with glass fibre / Polyurethane palm coating
- High levels of dexterity are generated by the close fitting nature of the glove
- Additional comfort comes from the seamless liner and open back style which improves breathability
- Features an elasticated knit wrist for a snug fit and added user comfort
- FREE Wallace Cameron first aid kit - Contains 9 items and is ideal for keeping in your vehicle or drawer in case of emergency
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 5
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 4
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
Good all round glove
Very flexible in use and great for home DIY jobs.