- A DuPont™ kevlar yarn combines high strength and cut resistance into a soft flexible yarn
- Thumb slot cut out helps to locate the sleeve securely and also increases protection to the palm area
- Kevlar material provides heat protection to EN407 so is ideal for protection against warm objects
- Ideal for usage alongside our range of Kevlar gloves
- Suitable for tasks requiring cut level 3 protection
- A case contains 20 sleeves of the same size product-ideal for high volume users
- FREE Wallace Cameron first aid kit - Contains 9 items and is ideal for keeping in your vehicle or drawer in case of emergency
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
Used while gardening
Ideal for anyone in the older age bracket for protection from cuts and bruises
exactly what i needed
Brilliant product, excellent price.
Gardening and in caravan(reaching into low cupboards that have sharp catches).
I would recommend the product.
Using the sleeve in conjunction with the gloves when sharpening a scythe blade.
Being little more elderly I have fragile skin due to medication side effects and age, I need arm protection while undertaking all gardening activities to prevent unsightly bruises and scratches that bleed excessively.
These are exactly what I need
Good quality product, sleeves bought to protect arms from scratches whilst gardening. Very pleased with the level of protection.
I use the glove to protect my arm while taking part in archery
Great fit for female hands
Using for an newly adopted cat who is biting forearms as he settles in. Gloves save your arms from cuts bites and teeth lacerations.
Any person using sharp tools etc
First impression very good
i haven't had the chance to use these sleeves yet but i will be using them for college where we handle small animals that may try to claw or bite. if you also happen to work with small animals that can be agressive, such a cat shelter, then these sleeves will be of use to you
Good quality product at affordable prices
very good product
The protective sleeves are important for our staff personal safety.
For holding a furious cat when dematting. We suffered no injuries!
The goods are used to protect my arms when pruning bushes as I bruise easily.
These items will be very useful as I'm often working near broken glass and sharp or jagged metals, so now I'll feel more protected.
Worn by staff to prevent cuts/scratches from special needs pupils.
Great quality, used as insulation layer