Kutlass PU500 Gloves - 60 Pairs
Provides a level of user comfort not often associated with Cut Level 5 resistance gloves
- Polyurethane coated palm and fingertips provides excellent dexterity and grip whilst offering cut resistance and protection from a range of chemicals
- Offer good protection against abrasion and tearing in dry handling conditions
- Ideal for applications that involve handling items with sharp edges
- FREE Wallace Cameron first aid kit - Contains 9 items and is ideal for keeping in your vehicle or drawer in case of emergency
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 5
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 2
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
We use these for glass replacements and issue to our operatives who recognise the good quality.
Good fit, hard wearing.
We use these gloves in our warehouse. Great fit and protection.
We use these gloves in our warehouse. They fit really well and protect from sharps etc.
Slightly lesser protection than the 500 but good non the less.
Excellent when using knives and sharp tools.
We use them for knife cutting and we have tested them as well and have given pairs to our warehouse to try and one other branch