- Provides a level of user comfort not often associated with Cut Level 5 resistance gloves
- Polyurethane coated palm and fingertips provides excellent dexterity and grip whilst offering cut resistance and protection from a range of chemicals
- Offer good protection against abrasion and tearing in dry handling conditions
- Ideal for applications that involve handling items with sharp edges
- A case contains 60 boxes of the same size product-ideal for high volume users
- FREE Wallace Cameron first aid kit - Contains 9 items and is ideal for keeping in your vehicle or drawer in case of emergency
- As Low As £6.84 Per Pair!
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
Good fit, hard wearing.
We use these gloves in our warehouse. They fit really well and protect from sharps etc.
We use these gloves in our warehouse. Great fit and protection.
Slightly lesser protection than the 500 but good non the less.
Excellent when using knives and sharp tools.
We use them for knife cutting and we have tested them as well and have given pairs to our warehouse to try and one other branch