Seamless knitted Nylon liner with a Nitrile coated palm area for grip and protection
- High quality Nylon lining offers breathability and is also extremely low linting
- Tough, durable construction provides outstanding dexterity and good dry grip
- Nitrile coating for resistance to abrasion, cuts, punctures and snags
- Also offers protection against common solvents, oils, greases, acids, alkalis and animal fats
- Lightweight and close fitting with snug knitted wrist for high levels of user comfort during use
- Versatile gloves ideal for light detailed assembly, inspection, light fabrication and small parts handling
- Tested for food use
- A case contains 20 boxes of the same size product-ideal for high volume users
- FREE Wallace Cameron first aid kit - Contains 9 items and is ideal for keeping in your vehicle or drawer in case of emergency
- As Low As 72p Per Pair!
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
I use these gloves for packing out products in the chilled section of a shop.Great grips and very comfortable.
Good quality, value for money product. Will recommend to work colleagues.
They are prefect
I use for all light duty work. Last well with a lot of abuse and service second to none.
these gloves last for quite awhile. they are very comfortable, and the grip is first rate, i always wash mine after working the week, no problems with the result, would not buy from anyone eles
comfortable lightweight glove with grip for use in the machine shop carrying timber and board material.
I use these gloves during cutting and sioring logs
Used for mechanics. Seem okay so far.
Good for handling heavy dirty items
Good quality low priced gloves. I use these gloves at work for packaging and shelf fillings. Excellent grip and comfort.
Just what I wanted
I use the gloves to work in a chiller excellent grip on them would recommend to anyone needed this kind of glove
Comfortable to wear and work in
Ideal for shelf filling
Quality product. For warehouse use, good hand protection
good product, good sizes,very comfortable and long lasting.
I am going to use them for walking a the West Coast Trail in Canada, involving 60 wooden ladders which are likely to be rough.
Used these gloves before, very grippy for woodworking purposes.
Shop replenishment, very good quality