Tough construction offers good resistance to cuts, excellent protection from tears and some resistance to contact heat
- May be worn on either hand for greater economy
- Versatile glove suitable for an array of dry handling applications
- Provides high dexterity for delicate or precise tasks
- Also available in Light Weight and Heavy Weight variations
- FREE Wallace Cameron first aid kit - Contains 9 items and is ideal for keeping in your vehicle or drawer in case of emergency
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 1
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 3
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 1
Thermal data in accordance with BS EN 407:
- Contact Heat (1-4): Resistance Level 1
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
for wood carving - find them very comfortable in use and as I only use a glove on my left hand it is useful that the gloves are ambidextrous. have not had a slip whilst wearing them yet so have not confirmed their ability to stop cuts although should certainly reduce the impact. would recommend to other carvers with the proviso that they ensure to get the correct size and still adhere to safe carving practices.
Use for handling a very bitey young puppy.Quality is excellent.
Bought for wearing when sharpening a scythe - these fit well and no cuts so far
Any person using sharp tools etc
First impression very good