Seamless knitted Nylon liner with a Nitrile coated palm area for grip and protection
- High quality Nylon lining offers breathability and is also extremely low linting
- Tough, durable construction provides outstanding dexterity and good dry grip
- Nitrile coating for resistance to abrasion, cuts, punctures and snags
- Also offers protection against common solvents, oils, greases, acids, alkalis and animal fats
- Lightweight and close fitting with snug knitted wrist for high levels of user comfort during use
- Versatile gloves ideal for light detailed assembly, inspection, light fabrication and small parts handling
- Tested for food use
- A case contains 60 boxes of the same size product-ideal for high volume users
- FREE Wallace Cameron first aid kit - Contains 9 items and is ideal for keeping in your vehicle or drawer in case of emergency
- As Low As 94p Per Pair!
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
Bricklaying gloves just the job with enough grip to feel bricks and protect hands wouldn't be without them
Very good gloves , just what I need in my work .
good quality lightweight glove excellent for gardening much better than cheaper quality goods
good for my work
Great gloves for working with horses!
Used for gardening. Light and practical and I can still feel the plants through them
great gloves great price
great gloves great price
Good product - just what I expected
Great product good value
Use the gloves for gardening and using tools they grip very well and not too thick for picking up small items like screws
Worth the purchase
Good all round glove which is comfortable for all day use. Ideal for workshop applications where a light weight but tough glove is needed.
Comfortable, easy to put on and take off and with a good firm grip which gives one confidence to left delicate fragile objects.
comfortable work glove for manual plumbing work, not too hot, good feeling through the fingers
Great for work. Good grip and not bulky.
Gloves are lightweight and provide good sensitivity.
Use these gloves for working on the yard with horses. I poo pick with them on and they seem excellent and very hardwearing for scooping the poop. Also keep my hands warm. Very close fitting so I can still feel any bits of mud on horses coat and still work with them.
Christmas gift for my son.
Goid product, will buy again
Very good price especially if you use them by the box load ,use for gardening, great fit , and washable!
Good quality gloves for light building work
Gardening and diy.
working on large scale green oak structures needing good splinter protection but must maintain "feel" for small componants
Great product at a competitive price
I live in these gloves to protect my hands and nails whilst working with horses!!
excellent product for gardening especially when wet, also nice and light.
excellent gloves very good product, good sizes for all hands.
Comfortable and very long lasting glove.
The product and price are good.
These gloves are used to protect my hands in my day to day work on a construction site.
Good product, these gloves protect my hands just as they are supposed to do and I will be purchasing some more in the future when needed!
we're a building firm and gloves are excellent
used for gardening