Good levels of dexterity with the open back style allowing the hand to breath during periods of prolonged use
- The lowest cut resistance of the traffic light range. With a cut resistance of Level 1 this glove is more suited to general handling and assembly tasks when a more basic level of protection is required. Cut Level 1 gloves are not suitable for anything more than a very basic level of protection.
- As with the Amber and Green alternatives this glove still features a Polyurethane palm coating
- Offers excellent levels of tear and abrasion resistance
- FREE Wallace Cameron first aid kit - Contains 9 items and is ideal for keeping in your vehicle or drawer in case of emergency
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 3
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 1
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 3
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 1
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
product will be used mainly for gardening and looking after our horses. the product quality is good .
Useful to mechanics, gardeners and any mucky jobs around the house.
Quality product. Great delivery and communication
Perfect for the job required
Fits just right, protects well and not too thick
Fantastic gloves, can be used for fidgety applications with ease.
These gloves are strong enough for working on my project car and retain enough tactile feel to make them easy to use. Well packaged.
They aren't very hard wearing but for the price they are perfect for what we need.
they are very good for the price
simple process from start to finish and arrived as stated
Use them for general workshop duties. They're tough enough to protect hands but thin enough so you can still feel small items.
Just what I needed for surveying work, light protection and dexterity is not really affected
I use them for mechanicing very good
top quality product
Use to protect hands when working with
Used in warehouse at a candle company
excellent quality and well priced.
Good for our requirements
Use for electrical work, sufficient protection and still able to work easily
for gardening and work mates
I use these gloves for general DIY jobs. Currently renovating a house ripping out bathrooms and kitchens and these gloves offer good protections levels whilst maintaining dexterity when using tools.