- A 100% waterproof glove ideal for working in agriculture, construction, DIY and assembly work
- Suitable for working in both wet and dry conditions, regardless of outdoor conditions
- Breathable latex foam allows heat to escape preventing sweat
- The latex coating offers high levels of grip and abrasion resistance
- Seamless design provides optimum comfort and good flexibility
- Hand fatigue is minimised thanks to an ergonomic hand mould design
- A case contains 20 boxes of the same size product-ideal for high volume users
- FREE Wallace Cameron first aid kit - Contains 9 items and is ideal for keeping in your vehicle or drawer in case of emergency
- As Low As £6.05 Per Pair!
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
I use them in a warehouse. As part of the loading team, I find them much better than the gloves provided.
Good hard wearing, excellent for working in wet conditions.
Used for all manual jobs, would recommend the gloves every time
All gardening tasks
Waterproof gloves excellent for cold wet conditions and pretty hard wearing. One pr has been in use for 6 weeks and still going
For outdoor use, ie garden work.
Using them around the farm for general farm use, albeit not for very heavy work. Useful as seldom have to remove them to handle equipment, tools.Also waterproof which is useful around water troughs. Don't know yet how rugged they are but so far no problems.
Great gloves for working with horses!
Excellent for winter garden work.
Im a lorry driver and these are great in wet and dry for straps and ropes.
I use these gloves on my building project
I use the product for mucking out my horse's stable
The gloves are very good and comfortable but as for the waterproof quality it does depend on usage. I have my hand in water all day long so the water does ingress after a while but compared to other waterproof gloves I have tried these are very good but not for continual submersion
I use these gloves for caving. Excellent quality and warm in wet conditions.
Good quality. We use them for professional window cleaning. Keep your hands worm and help to hold properly all tools
strong, well made but most importantly waterproof, would recommend.
Very good for building when there is wet weather
hubby wears them all time when repairing feild drains ,only glove he has not got to take off when repairing the fittings can work with them on plus only gloves can wear all day and hands not get wet there great have told all freinds in the land and farming world about then
used for washing a spray finish off concrete pots - good
Good waterproof gloves, very comfortable to wear as they don't restrict movement. Warmer than other gloves I have tried.
General use and gardening
Product very good & very comfy
I use these for gardening in winter as are still thin enough to feel what you are doing but waterproof so that hands stay dry and therefore warm.
Excellent grip and touch
Very good for keeping hands warm and dry and they last the distance when bricklaying
I am a lorry driver. Excellent grip and waterproofing.
I am a lorry driver so use them a lot. I like them and water proof .
great for wet use
Good value for money
Next day delivery , great.
Great for working on cold wet days , and possible to use tools etc while wearing them .