Polyco Nylon Knitted Heat Resistant Gloves
Tough, seamless 7 gauge Nylon glove for hardworking applications
- Integral cotton liner increases wearer comfort and prevents irritation
- Hardwearing with economical Cut Level 2 and Contact Heat level 1 protection
- Contact level 1 rates these gloves as safe for contact heat of up to 100C
- Available in a range of sizes to ensure snug fit and maximum dexterity
- Can be used as cut resistant liner under other gloves for added protection
- Conform with EN420, EN388 (2241) and EN407 (X1XXXX)
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388 What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 2
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 2
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 1
Thermal data in accordance with BS EN 407
- Contact Heat (1-4): Resistance Level 1
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
As I Have a problem with my hands, they are fantastic for me to polish and clean windows with, and they don't make my hands sweat.
I bought these as a try out glove to use on cars when the engine is still warm.
The fit is good & allows flexibility in confined areas the heat resistant aspect is a useful quality.
All in all a good buy for which I am sure I will find lots of other uses
very happy with product
we use the product in production
the operators like them so we would recommend to others
Good for use cleaning
good product, fast delivery, easy transaction.Happy customer. I will use it again for sure!
General use glove rated for hot works enabling 1 glove for most tasks.
good quality and BS kite marked