Kutlass PU500 PU Coated Gloves
Knitted from high cut resistance fibres blended with soft nylon and other synthetic yarns
- Provides a level of user comfort not often associated with Cut Level 5 resistance gloves
- Polyurethane coated palm and fingertips provides excellent dexterity and grip
- Offer good protection against abrasion and tearing in dry handling conditions
- Ideal for applications that involve handling items with sharp edges
- Breathable liner reduces perspiration and works with the Sanitized® hygiene function to increase comfort and provide odour repellence
- Comply with EN420 and EN388 (4543)
Pay as little as £6.83 per pair when you buy in our case quantities below
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 5
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 3
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
We use these for glass replacements and issue to our operatives who recognise the good quality.
Good fit, hard wearing.
We use these gloves in our warehouse. Great fit and protection.
We use these gloves in our warehouse. They fit really well and protect from sharps etc.
Slightly lesser protection than the 500 but good non the less.
Excellent when using knives and sharp tools.
We use them for knife cutting and we have tested them as well and have given pairs to our warehouse to try and one other branch