Polyco Matrix Red PU Gloves - Cut Level 1
Seamless knitted glove with polyurethane palm coating - cut level 1
- Cut resistance of Level 1 making this glove more suited to general handling and assembly
- Polyurethane palm coating offers good abrasion and tear resistance
- Open back style allows the hand to breath during periods of prolonged use
- Tight close fitting design for maximum dexterity during use
- Elasticated knitted wrist provides a secure fit and prevents debris entering the glove
- Compliant with EN420 and EN388 (3131)
- Typical Applications: Automotive, Construction & Utility, Engineering and Manufacturing, Warehousing, Transport and Logistics
Pay as little as £0.72 per pair when you buy in our case quantities below
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 3
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 1
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 3
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 1
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
- Next Day Delivery available when ordered before 4pm
- We offer a number of delivery options from just £4.95
- Next Day Delivery is Free when your basket value is over £50
Good quality product
Excellent quality individually wrapped and perfect for general wear. I use them for light DIY as well as detailing the car.
Excellent for arborist works.
product will be used mainly for gardening and looking after our horses. the product quality is good .
Useful to mechanics, gardeners and any mucky jobs around the house.
Quality product. Great delivery and communication
Perfect for the job required
Fits just right, protects well and not too thick
Fantastic gloves, can be used for fidgety applications with ease.
These gloves are strong enough for working on my project car and retain enough tactile feel to make them easy to use. Well packaged.
They aren't very hard wearing but for the price they are perfect for what we need.
they are very good for the price
simple process from start to finish and arrived as stated
Use them for general workshop duties. They're tough enough to protect hands but thin enough so you can still feel small items.
Just what I needed for surveying work, light protection and dexterity is not really affected
I use them for mechanicing very good
top quality product
Use to protect hands when working with
Used in warehouse at a candle company
excellent quality and well priced.
Good for our requirements
Use for electrical work, sufficient protection and still able to work easily
for gardening and work mates
I use these gloves for general DIY jobs. Currently renovating a house ripping out bathrooms and kitchens and these gloves offer good protections levels whilst maintaining dexterity when using tools.