- Finest quality gloves manufactured from stainless steel, polyester and Kevlar fibres easily surpass Cut Level 5 resistance
- Significantly more durable than other types of safety glove, representing a cost saving to businesses as fewer glove changes are required
- Anatomical design with elasticated cuffs creates a snug, comfortable fit and facilitates movement
- Versatile construction also protects the hand in damp environments or against aggressive detergents or alcohols
- Seamless, breathable material offers no irritation and maximum user comfort during continuous movement and intense use
- Anti-bacterial and anti-odour treated
- Premium rough Latex finish offers superior tactile feel and exceptional grip
- Choose from 3 sizes - view our size guide here to find the right size for you!
- Try Showa gloves today and feel the difference for yourself - the more you buy the more you save!
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 3
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 5
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 4
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
- Next Day Delivery available when ordered before 4pm
- We offer a number of delivery options from just £4.95
- Next Day Delivery is Free when your basket value is over £50
product is used for work in my large garden and has proved to be ideal