A Brand new alternative to our best selling palm coated X5-Sumo Glove
- Knitted from a mixture of Kevlar, Steel, Nylon, Glass Fibre and other materials to offer cost effective yet high levels of cut protection
- Rough Natural Latex coating provides excellent grip and protection to the whole hand
- Offers maximum protection in all EN 388 categories
- Ideal for mechanical protection in dry conditions as well as handling sharp items such as glass, metal, concrete blocks, lumber and much more.
- Available in medium, large and extra large sizes - view our size guide here to find the right size for you!
- Sold in single pairs - the more you buy the more you save! See our pricing structure below
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 5
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 4
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
Quality gloves for the purpose I need them for.One has to ask why two reviews for identical gloves weird just like the posting.