UCI Nylon Fingerless Dotted Glove
Seamless knit for strength and durability with a fingerless design specifically for delicate operations
- Multipurpose, versatile glove that can be used in an array of dry handling applications
- PVC dotting to palm and PVC fingertips to improve grip and durability
- Low linting 13 gauge Nylon shell to minimise contamination of products
- Soft, seamless construction for wearer comfort in a range of sizes to ensure a secure, snug fit
- Exposed fingertips provide improved dexterity across a wide range of applications
- Conform with EN420 and EN388 (2141)
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 2
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 1
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 1
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
Can I give these 6 stars? My husband is so relieved to have these gloves, makes his classic car restoration so much easier; warn hands with the added advantage of fingerless dexterity.
Also very good gloves and grip.
going to use these on holiday for same purpose as above wheelchair self propel they give me better grip
First impression is that they are a good glove. Hopefully they will last a reasonable length of time.
We are a lampshade manufacturer and the gloves are great for handling the fabrics and glues, especially as they are fingerless