Ladies Pink Nitrile Palm Coated Grip Gloves
A premium quality and lightweight nylon liner perfect for gardening and manual handling
- Durable and dextrous nitrile palm coating for grip in both wet and dry conditions
- Not only useful for gardening these gloves are great for DIY or other general household applications
- High levels of abrasion resistance give this glove added longevity
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 1
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 2
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 1
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
I have pruned the wisteria and the roses and found the gloves entirely satisfactory - no thorns penetrated and yet I did not feel encumbered at all by their thickness. I have recommended them to my daughters
These were bought for some else but they said they were really good for the price. Thin enough to be able to feel what you were doing but strong enough to be able to withstand a little rough handling.
Keen lady gardener with nice nails. Just the protection I need.
Gloves are a good fit and the surface gives good feel and sensitivity
Very good fit & great for light gardening jobs.
Very good quality and was for a gift
My wife uses them for gardening and found them to be excellent for this purpose. Very good value and recommend them.