Showa 377 Oil Resistant Grip Gloves
Great grip, ideal for wet and oily tasks, including oil submersion
- Liquid proof nitrile undercoat for oil protection and an additional foam nitrile coating on top for excellent grip in wet and oily applications
- A flexible, robust glove offering great dexterity and with good resistance to tearing
- Protects the hand from oils, hydrocarbons, grease and abrasion, with optimal long lasting grip
- Impermeable for working in damp or greasy environments, with increased resistance to abrasion for better durability
- Designed for easy movement and continuous wear
- No irritation by seams in contact with the skin, ideal for those with allergies
- Compliant with EN420 and EN388 (4121)
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 1
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 2
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 1
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
hubby uses for work works outdoors in feilds ,land drainage