Polyco Volcano Gauntlet
100% Kevlar heavyweight gauntlet – withstands contact temperatures up to 350°c
- Kevlar provides increased protection against cuts, slashes and abrasion
- High degree of comfort, flexibility and dexterity not normally associated with such protection levels
- Ideal for indoor use within a wide range of applications requiring protection from contact heat
- Gauntlets measure 32cm in length - one size fits all
- Comply with EN420, En388 (2541) and EN407 (43432X)
- Typical applications: Engineering and Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing and Prep
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 2
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 5
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 1
Data in accordance with BS EN 407 for thermal risks:
- Burning Behaviour (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Contact Heat (1-4): Resistance Level 3
- Convective Heat (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Radiant Heat (1-4): Resistance Level 3
- Small Splashes of Molten Metal (1-4): Resistance Level 2
- Large Splashes of Molten Metal (1-4): Resistance Level 0
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
Used with our heat shrink gun
I would recommend this to anyone dealing with high temperature items. It is a high quality that does just what it is said to do.