A patented coating specially designed for precision handling, these gloves offer unrivalled grip in dry, wet and oily conditions
- Extremely lightweight liner offers a second skin sensation
- Enhanced breathability provides prolonged freshness and outstanding user comfort over heavily extended periods
- Provides class leading abrasion resistance for high levels of durability and excellent cost effectiveness
- Perfect for detailed assembly work, light fabrication and small parts handling and automotive maintenance and manufacturing
- 18 gauge nylon and lycra blend
- Choose from medium, large and extra large sizes- view our size guide here to find the right size for you!
- Sold in single pairs - the more you buy the more you save! See our pricing structure below
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 1
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 2
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 1