UCI Adept-Air 18 Gauge Gloves
Nylon and Lycra blend 18 gauge, extremely lightweight liner provides unrivalled comfort
- Patented NFT coating, specially developed for when precision handing is required
- NFT is a unique, proprietary technology for unrivalled grip with micro capillaries drawing oil and water away from the surface of the glove
- Certified to Oeko-Tex standard 100 for environmentally friendly textiles
- Enhanced breathability for protection and outstanding wearer comfort over heavily extended uses
- The Sanitized hygiene function brings increased freshness, comfort and protection
- Typical Applications: Detailed assembly, inspection, light fabrication and small parts handling especially oily items. Automotive industries, manufacturing, aeronautical, engineering
- Conform with EN420 and EN388 (4121)
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 1
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 2
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 1
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
Used on General repairs on Forestry equipment.
Reviewed By: Anonymous Item Reviewed: UCI Adept-Air 18 Gauge Gloves