TurtleSkin CP Neon Insider 430
Provides excellent cut and puncture resistance, including over the fingertips
- Protects your hand from unexpected threats such as needlesticks, sharp metals and glass shards with more than 400 grams of hypodermic needle resistance
- Level 5 cut protection ensures protection against extreme cut hazards like heavy metal stamping or plate glass handling
- Offers extra protection to the palm and sides of hand from liquids, punctures and cuts by a bonded layer of ultra-thin, patented TurtleSkin protective fabric
- Provides superior dexterity allowing the user to perform various tasks
- Easy to wash - can be machine washed
- Designed specifically for demanding applications like waste management and recycling
- Typical applications: recycling, waste management, glass and metal handling, general workwear, timer handling
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 5
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 3
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
Good quality product