- Made from superior quality 1 to 1.2mm thick leather with a heavy yellow drill backing and knitted wrist
- Leather wing thumb, first finger, finger tips and knuckle strap for additional protection
- Soft fleece lining to the glove face further improves comfort
- Ideal for traditional general purpose industrial applications
- Available in a standard mens size - view our size guide here to find the right size for you!
- Sold in single pairs - the more you buy the more you save! See our pricing structure below
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 3
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 1
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 2
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
- Next Day Delivery available when ordered before 4pm
- We offer a number of delivery options from just £4.95
- Next Day Delivery is Free when your basket value is over £50
The company I work for uses them for the manual handling of steelwork and various other duties. The elasticated cuff prevents debris from causing injury to the hand. Not suitable for welding although some have tried it.
A good general all purpose glove for handling heavy, dirty and possibly risky items. The leather offers some protection against cuts and thorns etc.
Good quality for the price. I use these in the garden and orchard although not used as protection against thorns and stingers.
Good quality and comfortable.
Great service, good quality products, fast delivery!
excellent very comfortable