UCI Heavy Duty Double Palm Rigger Glove
Heavy duty double palm version of the single palm glove
- 1 to 1.2mm thick leather with a green second palm which extends up to the thumb and forefinger with a minimum palm thickness of 2.0mm
- Reinforced double palm and index finger for extra protection in rugged work conditions
- Pasted cuff, leather wing thumb and first finger with an elasticated back and leather knuckle protection
- Comfort is further improved by a soft fleece lining on the front of the palm and fingers
- Rubberised cuff for increased strength and protection
- Typical Applications: Agriculture, construction, warehousing, transport and logistics, local authorities, engineering and manufacturing, Heavy dry handling
- Compliant with EN420 and EN388 (3121)
Pay as little as £1.70 per pair when you buy in our case quantities below
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 3
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 1
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 2
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 1
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
- Next Day Delivery available when ordered before 4pm
- We offer a number of delivery options from just £4.95
- Next Day Delivery is Free when your basket value is over £50
Husband loves these gloves, they protected his hands while doing the cementing.
Gloves appear to be of good quality.
Better quality than those available in general outlets
These were better than expected. Much thicker and sturdier than standard.
Excellent gloves, hard wearing
Seem good quality, only used them for 2 days so early but looking good thus far.
good product, which I use for gardening
Used for brick demolition
I use these gloves for gardening and general maintenance around the home. They have proved to be hard wearing and comfortable.
Good fit constant with the selected size. Good grip palms and should give protection when handling oil and greasy items
These are very basic gloves but look suitable for most domestic outdoor work, from general gardening to paving etc. Really great value compared to leading brands...and hopefully they'll be durable (but they're only 10% of the price of leading brands so they're almost 'disposable')
Used by truck driver for various tasks.so far,so good. ...
great value, good all round gloves I use for gardening, digging, moving bricks, also when using ropes
Gloves used for civil engineering work on heritage railway. Robust quality offering good protection to hands
a decent thickness of leather in the key areas and large size gloves so movement is not restricted