Showa 660 Chemical Resistant Gauntlets
Waterproof, supple and comfortable gloves designed for intensive use
- High performance gloves with exceptional longevity and protection against abrasions
- Significantly more durable than other types of safety glove, representing a cost saving to businesses as fewer glove changes are required
- Anatomical design with elasticated cuffs creates a snug, comfortable fit and facilitates movement
- Rough PVC finish allows objects to be gripped securely in both wet, oily and dry conditions
- Seamless internal antibacterial treated knit construction reduces odours, irritation and provides maximum user comfort
- Seals and protects the hand against chemicals to EN 374 parts 1 and 2
- Compliant with EN388 (4121) and EN420
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 1
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 2
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 1
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
- Next Day Delivery available when ordered before 4pm
- We offer a number of delivery options from just £4.95
- Next Day Delivery is Free when your basket value is over £50
To use when cleaning bird-baths in the garden.
Tough, warm and waterproof gloves. We use them for outdoor work, moving stones, scraping gravel...
Product is fine for the job advertised.
Wet gardening work in winter
Hard wearing, waterproof, robust but still dextrous. I've actually used these for caving and mine exploration as well as their intended usage!
Don't burst out laughing. I use the gloves to keep my hands dry and warm when watering my garden using a long hose. The water gets everywhere and the gloves are the perfect material and gauntlet length to meet the need.
Better than expected. Very robust and good fit.
These gloves are for me, I'm a DIYer and today I've been out on the roof cleaning off moss from the tiles.
They have been in use for three days now and I am very pleased.
Yes I will recommend this product whenever the occasion arrises.
Use for heavy gardening - the gloves come a good way up my arms and provide good protection from thorns.
Good protection from chemicals and if you put hand cream on prior to use you give yourself a free hand treatment!
Domestic use...car washing etc
used gloves for protecting hands when cleaning gutters and drains, worked well