Showa 772 ARX Nitrile Long Sleeve Glove
Extended sleeve and fully textured surface provides outstanding protection and grip when handling oils, hydrocarbons and grease.
- Anatomical shape provides comfort over long periods of use whilst still allowing for a high degree of dexterity
- Fully impermeable coating enables you to work with ease in damp conditions
- Anatomical design with elasticated cuffs creates a snug, comfortable fit and facilitates movement
- Antibacterial and anti-odour treatment result in improved hygiene
- Eyelet allows the gloves to be hung for easy storage
- Surface provides tactile feel for increased accuracy of work
- Length - 650mm
- Thickness - 0.80mm
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 1
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 1
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 1