SuperTouch Terry Cotton Gloves
Soft and comfortable to wear whilst providing you with great general purpose barrier protection
- Loop Terry Cotton construction provides protection against dry heat sources
- Ideal for utensil handling, fabrication and glass/metal handling
- Knit wrist provides coverage and protection for the wrist area
- Washable and reversible construction extending the life of the gloves
- Protect against contact heat temperatures of up to 100C
- Typical application: Glass Handling, Kitchens, Light/Medium Fabrication, Metal Handling, Utensill Handling
- Conform with EN420, EN388 (2141) and EN407 (X2XXXX)
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 1
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 2
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 3
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 1
Thermal data in accordance with BS EN 407
- Contact Heat (1-4): Resistance Level 2
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
- Next Day Delivery available when ordered before 4:30pm
- We offer a number of delivery options from just £4.95
- Next Day Delivery is Free when your basket value is over £50
They do the job, allowing handling of superheated steam pipes, though they are heat retardant and not resistant, as it's not possible to hold the hot pipes for long periods.
Reviewed By: Anonymous Item Reviewed: SuperTouch Terry Cotton Gloves