SuperTouch Terry Cotton Gloves
Soft and comfortable to wear whilst providing you with great general purpose barrier protection
- Loop Terry Cotton construction provides protection against dry heat sources
- Ideal for utensil handling, fabrication and glass/metal handling
- Knit wrist provides coverage and protection for the wrist area
- Washable and reversible construction extending the life of the gloves
- Protect against contact heat temperatures of up to 100C
- Typical application: Glass Handling, Kitchens, Light/Medium Fabrication, Metal Handling, Utensill Handling
- Conform with EN420, EN388 (2141) and EN407 (X2XXXX)
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 1
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 2
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 3
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 1
Thermal data in accordance with BS EN 407
- Contact Heat (1-4): Resistance Level 2
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
- Next Day Delivery available when ordered before 4pm
- We offer a number of delivery options from just £4.95
- Next Day Delivery is Free when your basket value is over £50
They do the job, allowing handling of superheated steam pipes, though they are heat retardant and not resistant, as it's not possible to hold the hot pipes for long periods.