UCI Heavy Weight Gloves
Heavy weight, machine knitted glove with an elasticated wrist
- Tough construction offers excellent resistance to cuts, protection from tears and some resistance to contact heat
- Combines high tensile strength and cut resistance into a soft, flexible yarn
- May be worn on either hand for greater economy
- Versatile and durable glove suitable for an array of dry handling applications
- Provides good dexterity for delicate or precise tasks
- Provides some heat protection making it ideal for handling warm items in assembly or extrusion lines
- Compliant with EN420 and EN388:2016 (1441B)
- Material Content: 100% DuPont™ Kevlar® (7gg).
- Kevlar® and DuPont™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Pay as little as £8.40 per pair when you buy in our case quantities below
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388:2016
Case Quantity Prices