Bodyguards GL897 Black Nitrile Gloves
Synthetic rubber offers better puncture and abrasion resistance than natural rubber or vinyl
- Contain none of the proteins that are present in natural rubber eliminating protein sensitisation
- Powder free reducing the risk of product contamination
- Soft elastic material feels cooler and is more comfortable and flexible to wear
- Textured fingertips for improved grip inboth wet or dry environments
- Rolled cuff for additional strength and prevention of liquid roll back
- Medical Devices Class I, AQL 1.5 and EN455 medical grade
- Chemical resistant and tested to EN ISO EN374-1: 2016 Type C (K) and EN ISO 374-5: 2016 Virus
Please enter a message into the chat box at the bottom right of your screen.
If the chat box is not visible please visit our contact us
page or call 0808 1699 149
during office hours.
You can close this message and continue browsing the site while you chat.
Cambridge - From your Internet address - Use precise location
© 2019. justworkgloves.co.uk - Value Products Ltd. Registration Number: 03038023. VAT Number: GB 927 4801 12.