400ML Lith-ex Fire Extinguisher
- Designed for use on lithium battery fires up to a battery power rating of 60Wh
- Easy to store
- Environmentally friendly
Why do you need it? By simply dropping or crushing your mobile phone it can cause it to catch fire. Do you leave your phone on charge overnight? Overcharging and charging malfunctions can cause your mobile phone to catch fire! Lithium Battery Fires can quickly exceed temperatures of 800°C - three times hotter than an oven!
- Extinguish uncontrollable flames
- Quickly cools the excessive heat
- Prevents re-ignition