Polyco Grip It Oil C5 Gloves
Superior lightweight double-dipped glove offering an unrivalled oil grip and maximum cut resistance
- Seamless knitted cut resistant liner with two layers of nitrile coating
- Made from a combination of high performance polyethylene and glass fibre, this glove is light, flexible and very comfortable
- The first layer, is a full coating which is soft and resilient allowing for excellent dexterity and great freedom of movement
- The second layer is a palm coating which increases resistance to oils and provides maximum grip
- Maximum grip in wet and oily conditions is achieved by infusing micro foam bubbles into the nitrile coating
- Exceptional protection and reliability with maximum EN388 scores in all areas
- Approved as safe for food contact
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 5
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 4
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
I use the product to attach hydralic pipes on a trailer, once or twice a day. very messy as oil pours out. Used once so far and found grips well on slippery surfaces, though not soaked through yet. on first impression/use I would recommend to anyone handling oily products that need gripping. good quality, well made.
Reviewed By: Anonymous Item Reviewed: Polyco Grip It Oil C5 Gloves