Zapptizer Room Sanitising Kit
Regularly sanitising premises is an essential step to take during the current pandemic, particularly before re-opening. Zapptizer is an innovative sanitising solution that is significantly more cost effective than hiring an external company to conduct regular deep cleans, and is much more practical than other cleaning methods for thorough disinfection of all areas
Sanitises between 400-600 square metres - destroying germs, viruses and bacteria!
- Innovative system is very simple to use and allows you to sanitise premises or vehicles fast - much easier than cleaning sprays or wipes, and reaches places other methods can't
- Effective and nontoxic sanitiser acts fast to kill a huge range of viruses and bacteria as well as providing long lasting residual action
- Kind to skin biocidal formula means no issues with dryness or skin irritation
- Non-corrosive and non-staining formula can be used on a wide range of surfaces without risk of damage
- Highly Versatile sanitiser can be used on plants, equipment, walls, floors, in both hot and cold applications leaving a pleasant berry odour
- Delivered in a rapid and effective fogging mist from a non-flammable pre-pressured canister, far less messy than using multiple wipes or manual cleaning solutions
- Ideal for businesses, healthcare environments, garages, cleaning companies, schools, care homes, hotels and anywhere that sees regular contact with the general public
- 13.7 litre canister sanitises up to 400 square metres, ideal for smaller vehicles or premises
- 22 litre canister sanitises between 500-600 metres squared, the perfect solution for larger premises or repeated use
- Kit includes: Either a 13.7 litre or 22 Litre canister filled with sanitiser, Gun and Hose with Fogging Mist Nozzle, 10 FREE PPE packs & one pair of Portwest Heavy Duty Reusable Gloves
- Please note; the style of the spray gun may vary to the images shown
- Please be advised that once you are finished sanitising, you must turn the valve off at the container so that the pressure is released out of the gun to ensure that it is empty.