Specialised HPPE yarn provides good cut protection in this close fitting, comfortable glove
- Features a seamless, lightweight and breathable liner for high levels of user comfort
- A Polyurethane coating provides good grip in oily conditions mixed with good abrasion resistance
- Sanitised hygiene technology promotes freshness and odour repellence during extended usage
- Ideal for mechanics and engineering applications that require a degree of cut protection
- Choose from medium, large and extra large sizes- view our size guide here to find the right size for you!
- Sold in single pairs - the more you buy the more you save! See our pricing structure below
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 3
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 3
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
VERY GOOD PRODUCT
Arrived quickly and good quality gloves for picking in warehouse